Sunday, July 14, 2013

Some cards I created using card kits.

Hello,

I created the following cards from the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit (the first one) and the next two from the Studio Calico Roundabout Card Kit. I totally and completely scraplifted the yellow, red, and blue-ish one from the inspiration sheet from Kristina Werner. If you haven't checked out her YouTube channel or blog, you should.



Kristina originally used the red and white straw to write out Hi. Which, is very cute but I didn't really want to deal with the straws so I decided to stamp a sentiment in red and used Lawn Fawn Hearts Dies to mimic the original design. I'm not thrilled with how it turned out but it's good.






These next two cards I half scraplifted and somewhat created myself from looking at the Studio Calico Roundabout Card Kit gallery online (I was having issues uploading to it so that's why they're here instead. Overall, I'm pleased with both kits and I'm going to see if I'll continue to subscribe to both or pick one over the other.

Feel free to comment if you have questions. Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! XD