Monday, April 15, 2013

My first real card that I made with stamps!

The supplies and stamps shown on my very basic workspace *drumroll* the floor!

So, I thought I would start this blog off by showing my very humble beginnings in paper crafting. I'm a bit new to it but I love papers and stamps and so I'm willing to learn. I got into paper crafting because of Pinterest actually. I saw smash/junk journals and I have always had a love of crafting and office supplies so it evolved into all sorts of paper crafts. I like how quickly a card can come together and I am embracing that currently.

The card above was made using a stamp set from Hero Arts CL235 Paris. I have already sent this thank you card off to a dear friend but I made and decorated the envelope with VersaMark as well and repeated the image of the Eiffel Tower but put Bonjour over it instead to the left of the mailing address and I put a fleur de lis on the flap on the envelope in Versamark as well. Simple but elegant was what I was going for in this card.
In this blog I will try to show my successes and my failures and everything in between in my journey through this craft. I hope to perhaps inspire you and I look forward to you inspiring me. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! XD