Monday, April 15, 2013

"Thanks" Card w/Hearts in the Jar

My first project using Stickles and heat embossing! XD
So here is a project I made a couple of days ago. I was inspired by the Lawn Fawn Design team and the Lawn Fawn blog. They are amazing and this was made using only Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. The jar is from "Summertime Charm". The hearts are from the "Hearts" Lawn Cut. The hearts with the smiley face is from "Critters Ever After". The thanks is made with "Quinn's ABCs" and the lines are from "Schoolhouse Backdrops". I'm not quite happy with my stamping abilities on this card as I pushed down too hard on some of the hearts in the background but overall I think it is cute and the embossing works well to hold the stickles in place and no go everywhere as it used to when I was a kid and used puffy paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! XD